28 March 2013

Miss you Daddy

Tulisan ini dikirimkan TARULI pada saat peringatan 1000 papanya....
saat itu Taruli anakku tidak dapat menghadiri peringatan tersebut karena harus bertugas di MEDAN.
Tetapi Taruli mengirimkan goresan penanya via Whatsapp... yang kemudian dibacakan saat acara peringatan....



It’s been 1000 days since you left…
Not much to tell
I believe that you are in a better place now
I guess it’s not ashamed that you’re there rather than here…
In fact, the worlds is getting out of our hand.
The traffic is getting worse, you will swear a lot I guess….
Oil Prices are getting higher
Technologies are way out of our head…
Corruptions are everywhere
Everyone becomes more fanatic..
Still, there are some good news
I’m getting slimmer (you’re always concern about it)
I finally work in financial industry, even worse I work for the Central Bank
I manage money like you do, that’s even worse…
I had the chance to to go to Medan in my business trip
Though I didn't have the time to visit Kampong
I only miss you once or twice
I only miss you when I go to Grand Lucky or eat es teller 77
I only miss you when I heard Santana song
I only miss you when I say my prayer every night
And I only miss you when I wake up…
And ooooh… I guess I miss you each and every day, and yet it’s ashamed that you’re not around
Happy Birthday daddy! Cheers

Your Daughter
Taruli Situmeang